Intricate ceiling medallions and moldings, a grand staircase, and marble fireplaces adorning each room make this 1874 historic mansion a sought-out space for weddings, showers, and other intimate gatherings.
At the time it was built, Murray Mansion was the second largest Italianate-style property in the state of Wisconsin. Today’s guests experience the 19th-century charm and modern sophistication of this fully-restored historic home.
- Gatherings up to 75 Guests
- Distinguished on the National Register of Historic Places
- Original Crafted, Hardwood Floors and Grand 10’ Pocket Doors
- Available for Full-Day Bridal Hair & Makeup
- Air Conditioned and 1st Floor Handicap Accessible
- Perfect for Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Welcome Parties, and Other Private & Corporate Events
- Exclusively Catered by Culinary Infusion
*April through November, Only Available on Sunday – Thursday dates.