PLANNING YOUR PERFECT WEDDING DAY?
Located perfectly between Milwaukee and Chicago in Southern Racine, WI. The Covenant at Murray Mansion features a once-Danish Church transformed into an eye-catching, event space. When hosting your wedding at The Covenant, our team can help you create a dream wedding that both you and your guests will never forget.
We believe in treating our clients like family, and your guests like friends, by providing a stress-free planning experience. Your guests will be both pampered and impressed, and you will be able to relax and enjoy being surrounded by your loved ones, while all the details are taken care of!
- Fully Renovated Church into Ceremony & Reception Space
- Comfortably accommodates events of 280 guests, with space for up to 320.
- French Country Wood Cross Back Chairs
- Various Sized Wood Harvest Tables for Head Table, King’s Table, Etc.
- White Table Linens and Your Choice of Napkin Colors
- Features Original Stained Glass Windows and Pipe-Organ Bar
- Most Popular Package Option Averages $28,000
- Historical home originally built in 1874, featuring intricate ceiling medallions and moldings, a grand staircase, and marble fireplaces adorning each room
- Distinguished on the National Register of Historic Places
- Includes 3 Designated Bridal Suites, and a Groom’s Room for Wedding Day Preparations located on the 2nd Floor
- Utilized for Cocktail Hour between Ceremony & Reception
- Available on Select Dates for Intimate Events Up to 75 Guests – Showers, Corporate Events, etc.
- Full Day Rental from 10:00 AM – 11:30 PM
- Bridal Party access to Historic Murray Mansion beginning at 10:00 AM for Wedding Day Preparations
- Ceremony & Reception hosted in The Covenant starting at 4:30 PM, with Cocktail Hour hosted in Murray Mansion during the transition from Ceremony to Reception.
- Setup and Takedown of all Client’s Room Décor, Centerpieces, Place Cards, and Favors
- Dedicated Event Specialist and On-Site, Day-Of Event Coordinator
- Exclusive On-Site Caterer, Culinary Infusion